JOURNAL «Melioration and Water Management»
Journal «Irrigation and Water Management» is registered as a means of information April 3, 2015 under the number ПИ№ФС77-61128. Address: 127434, Moscow, Bolshaya Akademicheskaya str., 44, building 2, office 112.
The chief editor of the journal: G.G. Guluk
Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor
The main content of the magazine are scientific articles reclamation subjects.
The readership of the magazine — students, graduate students, research, managers and specialists of enterprises and organizations.
Delivery of the mandatory copy of the journal in ITAR-TASS provides a printing press LLC «Podolskaya Periodicals», with which we cooperate for many years.
Periodicity — 6 times a year. Circulation — 600 copies.
Articles have the UDC, keywords (in Russian and English), abstracts (in Russian and English).
Held reviewing applicants for publishing articles. Our reviewers — recognized experts. From the authors of the articles is constantly working to address gaps, harmonization of certain positions. In case of refusal to issue an article for publication — the author is sent a written refusal, on request — a review article.
The editorial board member of the Russian Academy of Sciences, university professors, doctors of technical and agricultural sciences, director of federal state budgetary institutions — research institutes, members of the National Committee on Irrigation and Drainage, reclamation honored, honored workers of water management.
Subscribe to the magazine can be in electronic library http://elibrary.ru
The editors also provides permanent storage of published scientific article.
Thematic direction of the magazine
- Land reclamation, water management and agrophysics
- Hydraulic engineering construction
- Hydraulics and engineering hydrology
The journal specializes in publishing scientific articles in accordance with the nomenclature of scientific specialties for which academic degrees are awarded.
Publications in the journal are recognized by the Higher Attestation Commission (HAC) when defending dissertations for the degrees of Doctor and Candidate of Sciences (list of HAC).
The main headings of the magazine:
- Water management
- Water management construction
- Water management problems
- Hydraulic engineering, hydraulics
- Hydraulic engineering construction
- Information Use and protection of water resources
- Use and protection of land and water resources
- Water resources: reserves, quality
- Land reclamation in the regions
- Land reclamation in Russia Land reclamation and harvest
- Land reclamation and the natural environment
- Land reclamation and ecology
- Land reclamation: problems and solutions
- Reclamation of agricultural landscapes
- Reclamation agriculture
- Land reclamation and fodder base
- Scientific support of land reclamation
The procedure for reviewing articles sent to the editorial office of the reviewed publication.
- All scientific articles submitted to the editorial board of the journal recommended by the Higher Attestation Commission are subject to mandatory review.
- The Executive Secretary determines the compliance of the article with the journal’s profile and design requirements. Then the editorial board sends a cover letter and an article for review to a specialist who has a scientific specialization close to the topic of the article and publications on the subject of the reviewed article over the past 3 years.
- The reviewer accepts the article for review or within 3 working days sends a reasoned refusal to review to the editorial office.
- The terms of reviewing in each individual case are determined taking into account the creation of conditions for the most expeditious publication of the article, but not more than 1 month.
- The review highlights the following issues: — compliance of the content of the article with the topic stated in the title, — compliance with modern scientific achievements, — accessibility to readers in terms of language, style, location of the material, clarity of tables, diagrams, figures and formulas, — the expediency of publishing the article taking into account previously published publications, — what exactly are the positive aspects, as well as the shortcomings of the article, what corrections and additions should be made by the author.
The reviewer recommends, recommends, taking into account the correction of the noted shortcomings, or does not recommend the article for publication in a journal included in the List of the Higher Attestation Commission.
- Reviews are certified in accordance with the procedure established in the institution where the reviewer works.
- The review is conducted confidentially. The surname of the reviewer can be communicated to the author only with the consent of the reviewer, no one else is informed and the author of the reviewed article is not published in the journal. The author of the reviewed article is given the opportunity to get acquainted with the text of the review.
A scanned copy of the review of the article (without specifying the surname and initials of the reviewer and without the signature of the reviewer) is provided to the author in electronic form. Violation of confidentiality is possible only in the case of a reviewer’s statement about the unreliability or falsification of the materials contained in the article.
- If the review contains recommendations for correcting and finalizing the article, the executive secretary sends the author the text of the review with a proposal to take them into account when preparing a new version of the article or to refute them (partially or completely) with arguments. The article completed (revised) by the author is re-sent for review.
- An article not recommended for publication by the reviewer is not accepted for reconsideration. The text of the negative review is sent to the author by e-mail or by regular mail.
- The presence of a positive review is not a sufficient reason for the publication of the article. The final decision on the expediency of publication is made by the editorial board of the journal and is recorded in the minutes of the editorial board meeting
- After the editorial board makes a decision to allow the article to be published, the executive secretary informs the author about it and specifies the publication dates.
- The original reviews are kept in the editorial board or editorial office for five years. At the request of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation, reviews must be submitted to the Higher Attestation Commission under the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and/or to the Ministry.
|№ п/п||NameAndSurname||Membership in state academies of science, scientific degree, academic title||Placeofwork, position|
|1||G.G.Guluk||Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor||The chief editor of the journal «Irrigation and Water Management»|
|2||M. V. Glisten||Candidate of Agricultural Sciences||JSC «Zapsibgiprovodkhoz», GeneralDirector|
|3||N.K.Dolgushkin||Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Dr. Economy. sciences, professor.||Member of the Presidium of the Russian Academy of Sciences; Advisor to the Russian Academy of Sciences. Member of the Russian Pugwash Committee.|
|4||N. N. Dubenok||Academician of RAS, doctor of Sciences, Professor||Federal STATE budgetary educational institution IN rsau-Maa named after K. A. Timiryazev, Department of forestry and land reclamation landscapes; head of the Department|
|5||D.V.Kozlov||Academician of the RIA and the Academy of natural Sciences, doctor of technical Sciences, Professor||Federal STATE budgetary educational institution IN rsau-Maa named after K. A. Timiryazev, the rector; the Vice-rector for innovative development, Professor of integrated water resources and hydraulics|
|6||A.V.Kolganov||Doctor of technical Sciences, Professor||FSBI «Rosniipm» the Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation, Deputy Director|
|7||I.P.Kruzhilin||Academician of RAS, doctor of agricultural Sciences, Professor||FGBNU «All-Russian Research Institute of irrigated agriculture,» Chief Scientific Officer|
|A.P. Likhatsevich||Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, corresponding member of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus, foreign member of the Russian Academy of Agricultural Sciences||RUE «Institute of Land Reclamation» (Belarus). Chief Scientific Officer|
|9||V.V. Melikhov||Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Corresponding Member of the Russian Academy of Sciences||GNU VNIIOZ, scientific supervisor|
|S.G.Mitin||Professor, Doctor of Economics.
Honorary Doctor of the St. Petersburg State Forestry Academy
|First Deputy Chairman
The Federation Council Committee on Agrarian and Food Policy and Environmental Management. Chairman of the Temporary Commission on Legislative Support for the Development
of the Technical and Technological Base of the Agro-industrial Complex of the Russian Federation
|11||V.I.Olgarenko||Academician of the International Informatization Academy and the International Academy of ecology and environmental Sciences, member-correspondent of the Russian Academy of Sciences and Russian Academy of Sciences, doctor of technical Sciences, Professor||Novocherkassk State reclamation Academy (NGMA)|
|12||G.V.Olgarenko||Doctor of agricultural Sciences, Professor||FGBNU Institute «Rainbow», Director|
|13||N.N.Solodchuk||Candidate of Economic Sciences, «Meritorious meliorator of the Russian Federation», «Honorary worker of the agro-industrial complex of Russia». He was awarded the Order of Honor, the medal «For the Transformation of the Non-Chernozem Region of the RSFSR», the gold medal «For contribution to the development of the agro-industrial complex of Russia», two Honorary diplomas of the Ministry of Agriculture of Russia and the main award of the Kostroma region — the Order «Labor.||FGBI «Management» Kostromameliovodhoz «, Director|
|14||D.V.Sorokin||Department of Land Reclamation, Land Policy and state Property of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation. Director|
|15||T.G.Stepanova||CandidateoftechnicalSciences||FGBNU «VNIIG. A.N.Kostyakova «leading specialist|
|16||М.М. Hismatullin||FSBI «Tatmeliovodkhoz Management», Director|
|International Academy of Agricultural Education.
Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Professor
|FGBNU «VNIIGiM named after A.N.Kostyakov», Director|
|18||V.N.Schedrin||Academician of RAS, doctor of technical Sciences, Professor||FGBNU «RosNIIPM»,|
|19||V.P. Yakushev||Academician of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Doctor of Agricultural Sciences, Candidate of Technical Sciences, «In memory of the 300th anniversary of St. Petersburg» (2003), «100 years of trade Unions of Russia», VDNH, gold medal of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation «For contribution to the development of the agro-industrial complex of Russia», Order of Honor and Dignity «Rus Derzhavnaya».||FGBNU «Agro-Physical Institute» (St. Petersburg), Head of Department|
|20||S.V. Yahnyuk||Candidate of Economic Sciences||Deputy of the State Duma on Agrarian Issues|